Teen Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treamtent
Our drug rehab programs incorporate proven methods and personalized treatment planning to help adolescents and teens acquire the coping mechanisms they need to live a life free of alcohol and drugs. Along with substance abuse counseling and therapy, most Gateway centers offer a wide array of indoor and outdoor physical activities.
All teen drug treatment programs include:
- Educational groups
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling and education
- Recreational activities and team building
- 12-Step education
- Recovery planning for relapse prevention
Many drug rehab programs offer teens compassion and care throughout their treatment along with on-site care by psychiatrists, physicians, and nursing staff.
Depending upon the needs of the teen there are many options from which to choose.
- Outpatient Programs- Convenient After-Work schedules, so treatment does not interrupt commitments with work.
- Residential/ Inpatient Programs- Includes over-night accommodations when someone needs around the clock support.
- Bridge Program- A unique program that provides a treatment environment for young men ages 18-20.
- Aftercare- Continuing support after they leave the treatment environment.
Our approach empowers young people to understand the negative consequences of using alcohol and other drugs. We work closely to help teens learn how to make better decisions, start a program of recovery and sustain sobriety.